Director of Business Development/South Eastern Europe
International Marketing Consultant
Ioannis Voutsadakis has over the last 10 years, provided senior consulting services in the areas of:
• Cyclical trading issues
• Corporate financial analysis
• Fund-raising initiatives
• International marketing trends
Based on these areas of expertise, he has worked closely with several financial service organizations that are based in South Eastern Europe. These companies include:
• Nuntius Securities S.A.
• Union Securities S.A.
• Signet Securities S.A.
• Atlantic International Management
Additionally, Mr.Voutsadakis, has written several well received articles and strategic reports on the following subjects:
• The International Economy
• The Future of the U.S. Dollar
• The Risks and Rewards of the New Global Economy
• Investment Analysis and Recommendations
• Retail Marketing Trends
• Integrated Marketing and Fund Raising Initiatives, Your Key To Success
Mr. Voutsadakis, earned a Baccalaureate degree in finance and economics as well as an MBA in finance at American International College.
As a member of The Rogovin Group’s senior consulting team, he focuses on new business development, project management initiatives and client funding programs in South Eastern Europe. He is also a team leader for The Rogovin Group’s proprietary American Link Program that helps non-U.S. clients to carefully evaluate and if appropriate, test their products in select regions of the U.S. market.
Mr. Voutsadakis is based in Athens, Greece.